MBA aspirant with an interest in Project Management and Operations management. Indian, a die hard Manchester United Fan.
- An Engineering Graduate.
- 4 years of experience.
- Working as Program Management Analyst in a Fortune 100 Company.
- A football(Soccer) fan who tune in to watch his favorite team every week.
- Love reading fictional books.
- Fond of bikes.
- A movie buff.
- Was a core member of employee welfare association in my previous employer.
- Competent Communicator & Competent Leader Certified from Toastmaster International.
- Served as Vice-President Education for a term in my previous employer’s Toastmaster’s Club.
- Active part of Corporate Social Responsibility Group. Conducted many social services, fund raiser events, and awareness programs.
- Was active Part of National Entrepreneurship Network in my College.
Be in touch with me via any of the below mentioned Social Networking sites.
2. Twitter : @Krish_Ganapathi
4. Email : email@example.com
Below are the list of my target B-schools. I believe, the first 4 B-schools are within reach. But my dream B-schools are going to be tough. I have to do exceptionally well in GMAT as my GPA is little low for my dream B-Schools.
- Duke Fuqua
- Yale SOM
- UCLA Anderson
- Hass School of Business
- Stanford GSB(Dream)
- Chicago Booth(Dream)
If i manage to get into any one of the above mentioned B-schools. It will like a dream come true. Before that, i will be doing an extensive research to see which program best fits me and my career goals.